Pages

Sep 13, 2013

Cat and Ardon's Wedding Weekend

Cat and Ardon got married! Probably the best weekend of the summer. It's always fun to get together and see family who live so far away. It was just so fun, I don't really know how else to describe it. The photos will speak for themselves really. I included the photos from the photo booth at the wedding that I had too, so of course I'm in all of them. Sorry for so much of my face ha. I also included the traditional Cousins vs. Uncles basketball game which was the day after the wedding. Uncles are still undefeated. I wasn't feeling good that day and took a couple naps so not all of the photos were taken by me, so thank you to whoever took some photos.

There are a couple videos in this post but I really do apologize to anyone who feels embarrassed about these videos (because we were faded) and if you really want me to take it down, just tell me. Another thing was the consistency of the photos is terrible so again I apologize. I tried my best to match photos but the lighting was so weird, it was hard to get it right, so some photos seemed over-saturated while others seem under-saturated. Windows computers generally have less contrast and color than Macs do and I edit off of a mac so the photos will look different from computer to computer.
These are probably best viewed on a mac on google chrome.

Sorry for the wait, I hope you can accept my late work Mrs. Bailey. Congratulations to you and Ardon once again. 

I love my family. Enjoy.

"Rear your children. Watch them grow." - Grandpa Perfecto Picardal
































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment