Pages

Jul 16, 2013

Summer Thus Far - Part 1

Like usual, I'm sorry for the lack of posting. Quite frankly it's been the lack of motivation. Help me. Tell me to take my camera places, take photos, edit photos, upload photos, blog photos. Please.

These photos are super old, but felt they needed to be shared. A lot of events within this set. From random hangs with friends and family, Mother's day, Cat & Ardon's wedding shower and pre-func, Capitol Hill wanderings with Morgan, Leanne's arrival and Seattle adventures, Al's arrival and 4th of July. This is all between May 'til the day before Cat & Ardon's wedding so that's why there's a ton of photos. Not all photos taken by me of course so thank you all who like to tinker around with my camera. Most of the time I blog photos taken by others with my camera.

Whenever I go through old photos, it's weird, almost like I remember and re-live exactly what happens during certain photos and sets. Sights, sounds, smells, feelings all come back. Hope you guys experience the same. Enjoy!

“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld








































































0 comments:

Post a Comment