Pages

Apr 28, 2013

Just a little thank you

Here's a little set of some photos that I've had since around september. Sorry there's so many - roughly around 100 or so? But, I never got to them and really needed to take a break from the whole photography thing for a while. Well here they are now. Sorry for the hiatus. This post, I guess you can say, is just a little thank you to everyone, for everything. Really.

I have more photos that are a lot more recent that I'll get to slowly throughout this week, so if you follow and check this blog frequently you might stumble upon a new set from time to time. No guarantees, but I'm trying.

"Acquaintances turn to friends, I hope those friends they remember me. Let's hold the night for ransom as we kidnap the memories. Not sure there is a way to express what you meant to me. Sit around the table and use those years as the centerpiece."



























































































0 comments:

Post a Comment